How to add Title Tag in WordPress SEO Tutorial
Tools I use for my Business and Clients:
– Webhosting: http://bit.ly/GusHostGatorHosting
– Divi Theme: http://bit.ly/GusDiviWordpressTheme
Welcome in this step by step WordPress Tutorial.
In this video I am going to show you how you can easily add A Title Tag to your WordPress website
– Login to your WordPress website
– Plugins / Install plugin / Yoast SEO / Install / Activate
– Go to the page or post you want to give a Title Tag
– Scroll down to the YOAST seo settings
– Snippet Preview
– Click on the title tag (or meta description) to edit
– Click update
*Note: it can take some time till Google picks up the new Title tag
Yoast SEO gets now and then new update. So if you are watching this video in the future it can look a little bit different. But the main things are easy to edit!
Here you go!
This is all for this video tutorial on how to add title tag to your WordPress website
Greetings From Belgium